Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holy Crap!!!


What the FUCK!!! We are nominated for a GRAMMY.
It is for the artwork and packaging for Nouns. Who knew they gave out awards for this kinda stuff. So weird! Really this only happening because we worked with our good friend, the amazingly talented, Brian Roettinger.   Here is the list of people we are up against:

http://www.grammy.com/grammy_awards/51st_show/list.aspx
>> Category 88
>> Best Recording Package
>> * Death Magnetic
>> Bruce Duckworth, Sarah Moffatt & David Turner, art directors (Metallica)
>> [Warner Bros.]
>> * Hawk Nelson...Is My Friend!
>> Don Clark, art director (Hawk Nelson)
>> [BEC Recordings]
>> * Nouns
>> No Age & Brian Roettinger, art directors (No Age)
>> [Sub Pop]
>> * Radio Retaliation
>> Neal Ashby, Matthew Curry & Patrick Donohue, art directors (Thievery Corporation)
>> [ESL Music]
>> * Summer Rains
>> Amanda Barrett, Abby DeWald, Renee Jablow & Rick Whitmore, art directors (The Ditty Bops)
>> [The Green Witch Society]

To see more of Brian's awesome work and read about him check out the links below


http://www.handheldheart.com/
http://www.xlr8r.com/features/2008/07/brian-roettinger-hand-held-heart

6 comments:

Andrew K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew K said...

Good luck!

Hope No Age + Hand Held Heart wins!

SM said...

Yay! You deserve to win!

Anonymous said...

CLICK ME

the best photo hosting site ever!!!

USE THIS CODE FOR A DISCOUNT!
j0GcZFXb77XHY

Anonymous said...

Buy World of Kung fu Gold is the chance. I always have a bad dream when my account was theft, since I buy World of Kung fu Gold ; I had not had the bad memory. At present, I want to say thanks to the people who stole my account, if he did not to do that, I would not play game, I would not have WoKf gold . Although I have little cheap World of Kung fu Gold , I will on the way of the game for long time. At one time or another, I am a pessimistic person, but when I have World of Kung fu money , it changes my attitude of life.

Remembered the first time I played the game and bought Lineage 2 gold , it is about two years. Since the first day I bought Lineage gold , we should know that the day will come sooner or later. And I will not leave my Lineage money . My friends forever, even though I will leave you one day, I will remember you forever. At that time, I was a naive; I must used money to have Lineage 2 money , as that I would not depend on myself. But I was not regret to buy it. It is just a way bring me to the success.

Anonymous said...

Nice to meet you!!!
[URL=http://superjonn.50webs.com/benoit-restaurant-week-menu.html]benoit restaurant week menu[/URL]