Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More Pictures from the road: DC

I still have so many pictures from our East Coast tour that I haven't put up yet. I am gonna just keep putting them up over the holidays while Dean and I live our borring lives at home with nothing to take pictures of.here you see the one and only Reginal and the fly homie Kevin
Dean is doing his "lighting my aura on fire" trick before we play 
the dopest crew of Gansta's: Notorious A.B.E.
Now this was probably one of the most awesome things to happen ever. The man you see in the corner there is WHOLY SHIT! Bob Mould!!! He is one of the nicest guys in the world. He came to hang with us at the show and he could not have been any nicer. Dean grilled him on Husker bootlegs and demos, and I embarrassed myself with a not quite accurate rendition of Could You Be The One. Bob was incredibly nice to show me how to play one of the parts I was fucking up.  Too cool, one on one guitar lessons from the man himself. Such a Genius!!!
Really one of the raddest guys! Thanks Bob!!!!
Jennifer and Hisham rockin' the merch table
Telepathy keeping it tight.
Juan rokin' it Jesus and Mary Chain style on the Sheraton.
How'd they know I was commn'?!?!
There is the raddest Vegan bakery in DC called Sticky Fingerz.
This place is really really awesome.
Hugh met us there and we all ate way too much, which is hard not to do when you are there.
We don't get leaves like this where we live.

Road Dog
Hisham the Destroyer!!!

1 comment:

Dave LOL : ) said...

good times! prob. the best night of the mad decent tour for us!