Saturday, October 3, 2009

FAHK!!!

So, this morning I was about to start chopping up some veggies when the knife slipped and caught me on the tip of my middle finger.
I didn't think it was that bad, but it was bleeding a lot. 
I went to the emergency room and got stitches. It is on my right hand so I can still hold a pick and play guitar. We are playing at the Eagle Rock Fest tonight. Hopefully everything goes alright.
I know my medical traumas are adding up, but this was a weird freak full moon foul kitchen fuck up. FER DAZE!!!

6 comments:

Greg Hunt said...

bummer. watch the karma.

Anonymous said...

dude randy you've had it rough lately. first the shoulder, now this. you definitely still tore it up with a sling and i'm sure you will with stitches too. holler!

jimmy stack
cut division

Haley said...

be more careful chopping them veggies. you need those fingers.

Anonymous said...

anonymous,

good point.

lol.

Anonymous said...

double R is accident prone as a mofo! neck braces to hand chops dude! this is like the second time you ve injured your hand thats such a big fear of mine....man keep that shit safe the world needs you to shred for them

Anonymous said...

double R is accident prone as a mofo! neck braces to hand chops dude! this is like the second time you ve injured your hand thats such a big fear of mine....man keep that shit safe the world needs you to shred for them